Eshita Rastogi received the Ph.D. degree from the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering (ECE), College of Information & Communication Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea. Her Ph.D advisor was Professor Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong. She is now working as a reseacher in IoT Lab, SKKU. She received the M.S. degree in 2015 and the B.S. degree in 2013.
Her research interests include Energy Efficiency in LTE/5G, NB-IoT, Vehicular Networks.
- Mukesh Kumar Maheshwari, Eshita Rastogi, Abhishek Roy, Navrati Saxena, and Dong Ryeol Shin. "DRX in NR Unlicensed for B5G Wireless: Modeling and Analysis." IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (2022).
- Eshita Rastogi, Mukesh Kumar Maheshwari, Abhishek Roy, Navrati Saxena, and Dong Ryeol Shin."Machine Learning-Based DRX Mechanism in NR-Unlicensed." IEEE Wireless Communications Letters (2022).
- Eshita Rastogi, Mukesh Kumar Maheshwari, Abhishek Roy, Navrati Saxena, and Dong Ryeol Shin. "Energy efficiency analysis of narrowband Internet of Things with auxiliary active cycles for small data transmission." Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies 33, no. 1 (2022): e4376.
- Eshita Rastogi, Mukesh Kumar Maheshwari, Abhishek Roy, Navrati Saxena, and Dong Ryeol Shin. "A novel safety message dissemination framework in LTE‐V2X system." Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies 32, no. 9 (2021): e4275.
- Saxena, Navrati, Abhishek Roy, Mukesh Kumar Maheswari, Eshita Rastogi, and Dong Ryeol Shin. "DRX in new radio unlicensed: a step beyond 5G wireless." IEEE Communications Magazine 59, no. 1 (2021): 82-88.
- Saxena, Navrati, Eshita Rastogi, and Ayush Rastogi. "6G Use Cases, Requirements, and Metrics." In 6G Mobile Wireless Networks, pp. 7-24. Springer, Cham, 2021.
- Chandroth, Jisi, Navrati Saxena, Abhishek Roy, and Eshita Rastogi. "A new design and analysis of power saving for IoT gateway." IETE Technical Review (2021): 1-9.
- Eshita Rastogi, Navrati Saxena, Abhishek Roy, and Dong Ryeol Shin. "Narrowband Internet of Things: A comprehensive study." Computer networks 173 (2020): 107209.
- Eshita Rastogi, and L. B. Prasad. "Performance Analysis of Model Reference Adaptive Control Using Lyapunov Approach for A Dynamical System." i-Manager's Journal on Electrical Engineering 9, no. 2 (2015): 1.
- Eshita Rastogi, and Lal Bahadur Prasad. "Comparative performance analysis of PD/PID computed torque control, filtered error approximation based control and NN control for a robot manipulator." In 2015 IEEE UP Section Conference on Electrical Computer and Electronics (UPCON), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2015..
College of Information & Communication Engineering
300 Cheoncheon-Dong, Jangan-Gu,
Suwon, Gyeonggi-Do 440-746, Republic of Korea
Email: eshita [at] skku [dot] edu
CPS Lab Phone: +82-31-299-4106