Introduction to Algorithms (SWE3001-41, Fall 2012)
This course is the introduction to algorithms for undergraduate students, especially, sophomores in the Department of Software at Sungkyunkwan University. The text is "Introduction to Algorithms" by T. Cormen, C.Leiserson, R. Rivest, and C. Stein. The MIT Press, the 3rd edition, published in 2009.
- Instructor: Prof. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong is a faculty member in the Department of Software at Sungkyunkwan University.
- Faculty Directory in the Department of Software.
- When/Where: Monday 15:00-16:15, Thursday 12:00-13:15, 330110 in Chemistry Building Engineering Building.
- Office Hours: Monday 16:30-17:30, Thursday 16:30-17:30.
- Wired-and-Wireless Communications and Computer
- Introduction to Computer Engineering
- Freshman Seminar
- Computer Networks
- Data Structure and Algorithms